This is the link to my theory work with Mr. Codling - http:://harveyshreadmediatheory.blogspot.com

Monday 21 February 2011

Thriller OTS Planning and Research

I want to base my work loosely around the themes of 'Die Hard: With A Vengeance' starring Bruce Willis and Samuel. L Jackson. It is about an anonymous bomber who keeps ringing the detective via pay phones in New York claiming that he has a bomb in one of 3 big business buildings and that he has several hostages. Willis has to stop the madman before it's too late and destruction is brought to the city.

As I don't have a budget of around $2,000,000 I cannot set up enormous backdrops and sets so I will have to use local environments to create similar effects to those in the movies.

I would like for there to be a crooked policeman that turns out is/works for the bomber just to add a twist to the storyline. Thrillers are based around twists and things that you wouldn't expect, so this would fit in perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment